Jamentertainment Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should you let Facebook ruin your relationship?

+9
Charz
Yardie Muzik
Dawg
lex
Classified
losilay
AskBoutMe
SupaRam
Nikki Hype
13 posters

Go down

Should you let Facebook ruin your relationship? Empty Should you let Facebook ruin your relationship?

Post  Nikki Hype Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Are you the type a person that views Facebook just as a website and whatever your partner does does not go further?

Do you believe that Facebook can spoil someone's relationship because their mate is spending too much time on it?

Can the harmless flirting done on Facebook really cause damage?
Nikki Hype
Nikki Hype
Lady Moderator
Lady Moderator

http://www.jamentertain.net

Back to top Go down

Should you let Facebook ruin your relationship? Empty Re: Should you let Facebook ruin your relationship?

Post  SupaRam Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:09 pm

YESSSS YESSSSSSS.....facebook wreck nuff relationships....know how much time...ppl get tag inna pics ah do badness lol..an dem other half see..an lef dem........flirting also..annuh everybody strong an can see dem tings an gwan like nothing

SupaRam

Back to top Go down

Should you let Facebook ruin your relationship? Empty Re: Should you let Facebook ruin your relationship?

Post  Nikki Hype Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:28 pm

Well to me... Facebook do mess up ppl relationship... The users do... Because... One will tell their lover that they busy and cant talk and when they check their home feed, they busy walling with other people, commenting on people pictures, liking, or playing a facebook game.
When the person see this them gwen feel a way... Like dem na happen... Like dem nuh hotta dan fb... Which is a big luuu....
Nothing not wrong with giving compliments but people would take it faaarrr!!!

Facebook caa gimmi buddy nor a man pussy... So dem fi show dem wifey/hubbii more time dan it... -_-

str888
Nikki Hype
Nikki Hype
Lady Moderator
Lady Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  AskBoutMe Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:56 pm

naw u shoudnt cz its never that serius. if u wanna figure sumin out then u tlk 2 ur partner face to face. nd not let lil things like facebook get in the way
AskBoutMe
AskBoutMe

http://twitter.com/MrAskBoutMe

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Hype Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:59 pm

Well "Ask About Me"
What if you were in a long distance relationship and you girlfriend tells you on MSN Messenger that she going to her bed and signs off... Then you go on Facebook and see that she posting all over this dudes wall... You aint go think nothing of that? :\
Nikki Hype
Nikki Hype
Lady Moderator
Lady Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  AskBoutMe Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:02 pm

well yea thats tru its a basic lie they told so that is a prob. gotta discuss that with that person nd let em knw that wat they doin u dnt like. if that person cnt understand then its time for a change
AskBoutMe
AskBoutMe

http://twitter.com/MrAskBoutMe

Back to top Go down

Post  losilay Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:05 am

i don't see how fb,can ruin a relationship,what i feel the relationship was turning sour n the accuser need a excuse to leave it.
losilay
losilay

Back to top Go down

Post  Classified Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:24 am

It all depends on the type of persons you're dealing with , some spouses get very jealous easily and some are very much nonchalant about things but i would have to say yes as facebook which is the main social site attracting everyone at this time alot of flirting and close friendships can damage ones relationship. wanted to add a bit more but this is ight fa now . !!!!!

Classified

Back to top Go down

Post  lex Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:42 am

depends on the people involved Question

lex

Back to top Go down

Should you let Facebook ruin your relationship? Empty not really

Post  Dawg Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:44 am

if you not a flirt u good, just use for wat it is which is to look @ pics lol

Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Yardie Muzik Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:01 am

Dawg wrote:if you not a flirt u good, just use for wat it is which is to look @ pics lol

Well even if u not a flirt once u getting a alot of attention from ppl leaving u comments and stuff like that then u spouse gonna feel like something up (I admit a think a flirt too much ^_^) but a can't help it is not like a cheating im just having some fun it's wat a do but some times they just insecure and feel like u up to something
my girl vex wid me after she found my facebook profile
Yardie Muzik
Yardie Muzik
Toddler
Toddler

http://yardiemuzik.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Hype Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am

Well I mean... IF your girl not ok with iit y keep on doing it? Y make her feel uncomfortable in the relationship? I mean, can facebook give u pumpum? lol ... Nun nuh wrong wid flirtin but wen its done constantly or with the same setta ppl.... U mate aguh feel seh sumn up... N mi doe rong dem fi feel suh one bit!
Nikki Hype
Nikki Hype
Lady Moderator
Lady Moderator

Back to top Go down

Should you let Facebook ruin your relationship? Empty DOES FAACEBOOK RUIN RELATIONSHIPS?

Post  Charz Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:38 am

I DONT THINK IT DOES...ITS UP TO THE TWO PERSONS IN THAT PARTICULAR RELATIONSHIP TO KNO WHAT THEY ARE DOING WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT AND WHAT THEY REALLY WANT...
Charz
Charz
Lady Moderator
Lady Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Yardie Muzik Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:41 am

Nikki Hype wrote:Well I mean... IF your girl not ok with iit y keep on doing it? Y make her feel uncomfortable in the relationship? I mean, can facebook give u pumpum? lol ... Nun nuh wrong wid flirtin but wen its done constantly or with the same setta ppl.... U mate aguh feel seh sumn up... N mi doe rong dem fi feel suh one bit!

Yea but flirting or not she just insecure dem ways dem a don't even have to say or do nothing once someone leave me a comment i get accused of fucking them and most of the time is the 1st time a seeing the person alot a time a don't even know them they just saying hi, at one point a used to get the cussing before mi even kno say somebody send mi something cause she ago call me and mek mi know say mi get a new post from someone and it just start from there
Yardie Muzik
Yardie Muzik
Toddler
Toddler

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Hype Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:44 am

Yardie Muzik wrote:
Nikki Hype wrote:Well I mean... IF your girl not ok with iit y keep on doing it? Y make her feel uncomfortable in the relationship? I mean, can facebook give u pumpum? lol ... Nun nuh wrong wid flirtin but wen its done constantly or with the same setta ppl.... U mate aguh feel seh sumn up... N mi doe rong dem fi feel suh one bit!

Yea but flirting or not she just insecure dem ways dem a don't even have to say or do nothing once someone leave me a comment i get accused of fucking them and most of the time is the 1st time a seeing the person alot a time a don't even know them they just saying hi, at one point a used to get the cussing before mi even kno say somebody send mi something cause she ago call me and mek mi know say mi get a new post from someone and it just start from there

lol well sumn rang up deh suh... maybe u dd sumn in d past fi mek shi a gwan suh... or she was hurt in past relationships... or jus nuh trust u....
Nikki Hype
Nikki Hype
Lady Moderator
Lady Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Yardie Muzik Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:52 am

Nikki Hype wrote:
Yardie Muzik wrote:

lol well sumn rang up deh suh... maybe u dd sumn in d past fi mek shi a gwan suh... or she was hurt in past relationships... or jus nuh trust u....

I maybe its the past relationships but cause a that mi can't get nuh justice at times mi wouldn't want she carry mi go a court she would a mek deal wid judge and lost me inna system lol
pon a real is not like she hard fi deal wid or anything is just that when it comes to myspace and facebook baby gurls becomes a monsta ('Evil or Very Mad') ('Twisted Evil') ('lol!')
Yardie Muzik
Yardie Muzik
Toddler
Toddler

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Hype Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:18 am

Yardie Muzik wrote:
Nikki Hype wrote:
Yardie Muzik wrote:

I maybe its the past relationships but cause a that mi can't get nuh justice at times mi wouldn't want she carry mi go a court she would a mek deal wid judge and lost me inna system lol
pon a real is not like she hard fi deal wid or anything is just that when it comes to myspace and facebook baby gurls becomes a monsta ('Evil or Very Mad') ('Twisted Evil') ('lol!')

lol well idk.... tlk to her bo it still... but i wudu seh is fb dat fucks up d relationship... is d ppl in it... n how dey do wat dey do... n mi na try change nobody but wen most girls si dem man jussa like like off ppl picha dem a guh b like hmmm ... or wen a girl tell r man seh shi busy she caa tlk n him si her a play play up farmville or mafia him aguh feel a way...
Nikki Hype
Nikki Hype
Lady Moderator
Lady Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Yardie Muzik Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:32 am

yea thats true but wah mi nuh like is wen you see u self inna some albums weh u not even did know say them tek u pic until u get tagged in it, some white gurl did deh a ochi earlier this year and mi fren them them say a me a the artist so them run come tek a bunch a picture wid them (them did find out say anuh me a the artist still) but wen them go home them upload everything pon the net mi not even did remmeber bout them pics deh until fi touch FB lol wen mi gurl see them mi couldn't tell her say mi neva wild out wen mi deh a mobay and ochi even doh a really wasn't
Yardie Muzik
Yardie Muzik
Toddler
Toddler

Back to top Go down

Should you let Facebook ruin your relationship? Empty Yup it does

Post  DJ DAV Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:40 am

Yeah it does...but not with facebook...one Suggestion..if u know ur GF or BF is insecure or overly jealous..No add dem inna ur fren list!!
BUT WAIT!!! THE GIRL GONNA QUESTION?? WHY I DONT ADD HER IN MY FREN LIST & START THING SUM SHIT..SIGH BOWY..
WAT WI FI DO??
DJ DAV
DJ DAV

http://www.myspace.com/djdav1

Back to top Go down

Post  channelle Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:44 am

YESSSS YESSSSSSS.....facebook mash up nuff relationships....know how much time ppl get tag inna pics ah do badness an dem other half see and dem lef!!!!!!!!!!!! all flirting gwan pon facebook !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

channelle

Back to top Go down

Post  JUBBA Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:53 am

Just a drop my 3 cents inno. If u partner want to cheat nutten can stop dem. There is no loyalty anymore. everyman wah nuff girls and nuff girls want a money man. A just suh the ting set.

JUBBA

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Hype Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:04 pm

cho... ppl fi jus kno dem limits... someone ina relationshp nuffi gwan like dem single wen dema tlk to ppl or comment... dem fi av respeck fi dem betta awf
Nikki Hype
Nikki Hype
Lady Moderator
Lady Moderator

Back to top Go down

Should you let Facebook ruin your relationship? Empty Well I personally think facebook can pursue a relationship. Sometimes the people u meet seems to be nice and u would want to meet them and who knows what happens after

Post  Shenea Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:31 pm

Nikki Hype wrote:Are you the type a person that views Facebook just as a website and whatever your partner does does not go further?

Do you believe that Facebook can spoil someone's relationship because their mate is spending too much time on it?

Can the harmless flirting done on Facebook really cause damage?
Shenea
Shenea

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawg Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:02 pm

People should have control, trust and respect for who they in a relationship with, and to make a "website" mess up your thing, that means those qualities were not there in the first place. So yes Facebook can mess up a relationship, if and only if its a play play ting di couple deh pon.

Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum